A basic introduction to the major sources, physical properties and market values of some of the most well-known gem varieties, providing students with the opportunity to get valuable hands-on experience.
Our correspondence program will enable students to study anytime, anywhere 24 hours wherever they are.
You will receive the textbook, quizzes, and theory exams in e-version which are as same as the on-campus course except the students must study on their own. However, there is a discussion forum on the platform, students can ask the questions, then the AIGS instructors will answer.
1. Students enroll in the course and make payment.
2. Students will receive a username and password to log in on the AIGS platform.
3. Students can study and do the quizzes and exams on the platform.
4. Students must complete this course within 1 month.
5. Students must complete the theory exam online prior to attending the practical lab on-campus at AIGS Bangkok.
6. Students will receive an e-diploma after the successful completion of the course.