This course provides students with a grounding in the assessment of color, clarity and cut for a large number of colored gemstones, emphasizing how such factors affect their values in an ever changing marketplace.
Our correspondence program will enable students to study anytime, anywhere 24 hours wherever they are.
1. Students enroll in the course and make payment.
2. Students will receive a username and password to log in on the Thinkific platform.
3. Students can study and do the quizzes and exam on Thinkific.
4. Students must complete this course within 1 month from the start date.
5. Students must complete the theory exam online prior to attending practical lab on campus at AIGS Bangkok.
6. Students will receive an e-diploma after successful completion of the course.
Careers:Sorting & Wholesale , Appraisal & Valuation , Marketing & Communication , Retail, Sales Associate , Cutting/ Lapidary, Education , Manufacturing & Design, Luxury Goods, Colored Stone Buyer, Dealership, Estate Jewelry Dealer, Jewelry Business Owner, Jewelry Buyer, Pawnbroker
Leads to:Synthetic and Treated Gem Identification, Gem Identification, Pricing, Diamond Grading and Pricing
Recommended for:Gemstone Traders , Gemstone Experts, Gemstone Buyers,Appraisers ,Graders , Gemstone Lovers, Retailers
You will learn:
How to grade colored stone based on Color, Carat, Clarity, Cut
The fundamentals on most popular colored gemstones
How the gem market work
How to grade & price a gemstone