This course provides students with a grounding in the assessment of color, clarity and cut for a large number of colored gemstones, emphasizing how such factors affect their values in an ever changing marketplace.
Our correspondence program will enable students to study anytime, anywhere 24 hours wherever they are.
You will receive the textbook, quizzes, and theory exams in e-version which are as same as the on-campus course except the students must study on their own. However, there is a discussion forum on the platform, students can ask the questions, then the AIGS instructors will answer.
1. Students enroll in the course and make payment.
2. Students will receive a username and password to log in on the AIGS platform.
3. Students can study and do the quizzes and exams on the platform.
4. Students must complete this course within 1 month.
5. Students must complete the theory exam online prior to attending the practical lab on-campus at AIGS Bangkok.
6. Students will receive an e-diploma after the successful completion of the course.
Careers:Sorting & Wholesale , Appraisal & Valuation , Marketing & Communication , Retail, Sales Associate , Cutting/ Lapidary, Education , Manufacturing & Design, Luxury Goods, Colored Stone Buyer, Dealership, Estate Jewelry Dealer, Jewelry Business Owner, Jewelry Buyer, Pawnbroker
Leads to:Synthetic and Treated Gem Identification, Gem Identification, Pricing, Diamond Grading and Pricing
Recommended for:Gemstone Traders , Gemstone Experts, Gemstone Buyers,Appraisers ,Graders , Gemstone Lovers, Retailers
You will learn:
How to grade colored stone based on Color, Carat, Clarity, Cut
The fundamentals on most popular colored gemstones
How the gem market work
How to grade & price a gemstone